BN GREEN EVENTS is a free community calendar provided by the Ecology Action Center to promote environmental classes, workshops, presentations, and more within the the Bloomington-Normal area. Submit your event using the public submission form. Inclusion of events within the BN Green Events Calendar does not constitute endorsement by the Ecology Action Center.
Home, Lawn, and Garden Day
March 2 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm$50
Home, Lawn and Garden Day welcomes spring with a variety of gardening topics! Your $50 Registration fee includes:
- Keynote speaker, Jack Barnwell, a landscape contractor, author, and award-winning garden designer based on Mackinac Island, Michigan, will share the best techniques for design, plant selection, and maintenance practices that create stunning displays of color and form, while minimizing care so that anyone can handle it!
- Morning Session with Dr. David Kopsell will inspires us all with “Landscape Design Tips, Techniques and Secrets.”
- 3 Workshops (Choose from over 35!)
- 1 Mid-day session with Master Gardeners from the WJBC radio show who will be answering questions submitted by the attendees.
- Lunch and morning refreshments
- Vendors and Exhibitors
- Door Prizes
- Silent Auction to benefit local Master Gardener projects
Space is limited to 300 participants. Registration closes February 21, 2019