Highlights of last year include:
- Completion of the new Twenty-Year Materials Recovery and Resource Management Plan for McLean County, Bloomington, and Normal, Illinois
- Extensive youth education and outreach efforts reaching over 4,500 students
- Ongoing energy audit services reaching 27 homes and small businesses
- The most successful Household Hazardous Waste Collection to-date, based upon the metric of total households served–3,022!
- Launch of a new recycling smartphone app
- Multiple successful fundraising efforts to support EAC’s environmental work in central Illinois